Loadlibrary failed with error 87: The parameter is incorrect.
This will usually happen on initial login to the machine/pc or when connecting on remote desktop.
Cause for the error:
- Graphics Card Driver Outdated
- Remote Desktop Conflict on Graphics Card Used
- Conflict Between 2 or more graphics cards in the machine
- Update the graphics card from Device Manager using Windows Update.
- If Windows Updates reports you are on the latest version or no updates found then attempt to check for the latest driver from the graphics cards supplier website.
- If you have more than 1 graphics card, It’s recommended to update all drivers across the graphics cards, but I’d update one graphics card at a time to see which one was causing the issue in the first place.